Monday, June 7, 2010

Technology Class at Malone: Day One - The Morning Session

OK, so the first three hours we spent logging onto various accounts: google, gmail, blogger and wiki.....Nothing ever goes as it should;hence my frustration with technology and lack of willingness to spend enormous amounts of wasted time (when I could be reading an engaging novel) to figure out all this stuff. Consequently, I have decided to pay $350 to pay for this frustrating experience and learn how to do this in order to get credit towards renewing my certificate and to maybe, just maybe, incorporate something into my class room. I, however, did bring a good book to read on my down time....just in case there was some! HA!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for taking time to be a learner! Your students will benefit for sure! Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for taking the challenge and for being a learner! Your students will definitely benefit from it! Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  3. Curious, did the book settle in the bottom of your bag replacing the ear buds...

    ReplyDelete