Friday, June 11, 2010

The Tangled Web

Today my mind is spinning with terms like curriculum pages that include weblinks, making your own videos using web based tools, scavenger hunts based on website info, virtual field trips and tours of websites or web based information. Now, tonight, I am supposed to contemplate how I plan to used these in my classroom.  Hopefully a few of these tools will stick to my web knowledge and I can foster a student centered learning atmosphere that will engage students in the learning process. This is going to be a web crawling learning experience!
You know, back in the old days of using books for information, it was pretty hard to delete a page of information- unless you tore out the page......not so on the web! Crl Z is my new best- web- friend!

1 comment:

  1. Not so. Once something is put on the web, there is absolutely no control who snags it to use or store "somewhere out there." It can be deleted from the server but there is no assurance that it is actually gone.

    ReplyDelete